Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Menu Monday

So, I know it is Tuesday.  I  had this done late last week but never got it online.  Then I had a headache all day yesterday.  Better late than never I guess.  And since it is already a day late (and a dollar short??) I am not going to say anything else about it.  Here it is.

Breakfast:
banana split
oatmeal
toast
english muffins
muffins
coffee cake


Lunch:
sandwiches
leftover pizza
fruity lunch
leftover enchiladas or Nachos
pseudo "egg mcmuffins"


Dinner:
pizza
BLTs
crock pot enchiladas (new recipe)
chicken, rice a roni, cooked carrots
fried fish, corn, fries
baltimore hash (new recipe)


As it turns out, already by Tuesday, these meals won't all work.  We are going to a friend's home for dinner 2 nights this week...so I will use those meals for next week.  A menu plan is so helpful as long as you are FLEXIBLE!  Flexible has been very important the last few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment