Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I think he might be faking....

Some stomach bug has been slowly cycling through the family the last few weeks....this morning I wake up to this conversation.

A:  Mom I feel horrible.  Wanna hear just how I feel?
me: (sitting down) ok.  tell me how you feel.
A: I feel like someone popped out my eyeballs and put them back in, and my chest hurts.  And it feels like my guts have been scrambled.
me:  Well, that is bad buddy.  I'll message your teacher and cancel drum lessons.
A:  (in a depressed voice)  OK.  Can I have rice for breakfast?  
me:  ??????????????

He is on the couch ALL day.  If he's sick he's going to rest.  all.  day.  long.  Since school work is all sitting down work though, we'll still be doing school.  I just made myself my first small pot of coffee in more than 2 weeks.  I have a feeling I'm going to need it.   

But....I really think he might be faking....


No comments:

Post a Comment