Thursday, October 31, 2013

PHOTO DUMP!

So I'm a week late with my photo dump.  Life happens and we've all been a little under the weather.  Lots of nose blowing and coughing and snuggling going on.  But we've still been running around like crazy....hopefully starting tomorrow we'll be able to hang low, do extra school work, and still have a chance to keep recovering.....anyway, here they are in whatever order blogger loaded them in.  I don't have the time to sort....but I will caption
L was a "fairy" for halloween this year.  I've never shopped for girl costumes so we had to kinda make do since I won't put a 2 yr old in a costume that looks like it belongs near a pole.  I'll start early and make her a costume next year.

M was Captain American....

G as Iron Man

A as Robin Hood.

A did a "live in program" at Lincoln Log Cabin recently.  He is the boy in the stocking cap and the red plaid shirt.  They got to live like pioneers for a few hours.  He loved it.

We painted pumpkins instead of carving this year

another pumpkin painter

L and G working some pumpkin painting magic

We had the boys birthday party at our favorite gym...I took pics of the action but they are all blurry.


The King and I had a chance to go ziplining with another couple.  We didn't mess with cameras while ziplining but this was the entrance to the ranch where we went.  SO MUCH FUN!

Llama farm field trip.  
There ya have it.  All the pics I can get my stupid slow internet to load today....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment