Thursday, September 11, 2014

Two Week Menu Sept 15

I am in a group on facebook where we talk about wellness and health goals.  Menu planning has recently come up and someone asked me to share my 2 week menu.  So that's what I'm doing.

I use these to plan.  I like the horizontal 2 week planner but there are lots to chose from.  I have the master so I can type in my plan and save and then theoretically reuse that menu later.

So here is my menu for the next 2 weeks.  I schedule these by day so that the crock pot meals are on days that I'm busy and don't have time to prep supper, fast meals on days that we have plans in the evenings.  And my lunches make use of leftovers before they go bad.  ;)  I think the only way to do this nicely on here though is to just make a list of meals....so here goes.

Breakfast
eggs your way
brownie batter oatmeal
banana splits (banana, plain yogurt, melted peanut butter, and honey)
muffins
huevos rancheros tacos (or make your own breakfast cause mommy wants to try something new)
oatmeal your way
cinnamon rolls
english muffins
oatmeal (we like this one and it is apple season)
egg and toast
coffee cake
biscuits
crock pot breakfast (another new one)

Lunches
chicken wraps
flat bread pizzas (I use this bread recipe and add pizza sauce and cheese after flipping the first time)
Quessadillas
fruity lunch (cheese, crackers, fresh fruit, veggies and dip)
grilled sandwiches and soup
picnic lunch
mexican sushi (another new one)
hot dogs & mac n cheese
homemade spaghettios (M will have pb & j I'm sure)

Supper
whole chicken in the crock pot, veggie, potatoes
shepherds pie
salad bar
fish, rice pilaf, veggies
crock pot turkey fajitas
minestrone, artisan bread
tuna burgers, veggies and dip
meatloaf, potatoes, green beans
pizza
biscuits n gravy
tacos
sloppy joes, slaw fries.


Ok, so there it is.  For better or worse.  :)  I wish I could make it look pretty in a table.  That really bugs me.  Grrrrrr.



No comments:

Post a Comment