Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Upcoming Sewing Projects

I've not sewn for a while.  We were out of town over the weekend.

I have a notebook.  Of course I do.  Each project I want to work on has a page.  I take notes on my finished things so I can easily find things I liked and didn't like and make future plans with less "research" required.

New yummy fabric from Amelia Lane Designs.  All new to me bases!!  I'm excited to check this out!  And have plans for all of it.  I'll talk about it soon.  
  But right here....is my list of plans for the next few weeks.  If I get my way, I"ll sew 2 afternoons a week and knock this out pretty quickly.  I doubt I get my way though.    My reasonable goal is 1 project weekly....or duplicates of one pattern (Lyrick needs several pairs of leggings and once I get the pattern fitted correctly-I can whip several out at once).  Anyway....here is my list!


COMPANY--PATTERN NAME

I already own the following patterns and have fabric for them (either for a muslin or for the real deal depending on how risky I feel)
George & Ginger -- Monna hoodie (the top 2 fabrics in the above photo)
George & Ginger -- Tie me up belt
George & Ginger --  Batty Tunic
Ellie & Mac -- Travelers Tunic
Love Notions -- Sabrina Slims (the navy plaid above)
Sinclair - JJ Knit Joggers
Apostrophe Patterns -- My Fit leggings relaxed (for Lyrick) (the animal print abov- after a muslin)
Apostrophe Patterns -- My Fit leggings snug (For me) (the teal above) 
Rad patterns -- Resistance Motos
Sinclair -- Prani Skirt

I have either already made a muslin and am ready for the real deal or need to buy something to make the next few patterns.  
Sinclair -- Laura  --  Lallybroch panel/Jamie's tartan
Sitch Upon a Time -- Merryweather -- white athletic (Need to buy the fabric)
Hey June -- Bryce Cargo Pants (need to buy pattern and fabric)


I thought about linking all these pattern companies....but deciding to link to my pinterest board where I drop links to all the patterns that I own....you can find all these and more there.  





No comments:

Post a Comment