Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Monday

So I spent the day Saturday in Effingham doing a craft show to plump up our adoption account a little bit more and I did pretty well.  I also got invited to another craft show in December.  So I will be sitting at another booth the weekend of Dec 9-11.  Now I have an excuse to keep crafting.  More info on that booth as I get it.

Since I spent all day Saturday out of the house and all day Sunday picking up the house.  I am planning school all willy nilly this morning AND winging it for meals this week.  Ack!  Not a great way to start the week. 

Plus I have to craft some everyday to build up my shop so I am ready for this next craft show.  Back with a more normal (if anything I write on here could be considered normal) post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment