Monday, November 21, 2011

This weeks Menu!

In case someone has been living under a rock and not had any access to a calendar or any other human being....this is Thanksgiving week.  We have so many things to be thankful for and one of them is a huge huge meal cooked by my mom on Thursday.  With that in mind, I tried to plan simple (and kinda light for the most part) for the days leading up to Thanksgiving.  My sister says that this does not give me a pass for thanksgiving but I decided it can't hurt.  Without further ado...

Sunday
B-cereal
L- chicken strips
S- minestrone

Monday-
B- Cream of Wheat
L- sandwiches (leftover soup)
D- corn dogs, baked beans

Tuesday
B - ???
L - leftover corn dogs, chips
D- baked fish, rice pilaf

Wednesday
B- oatmeal
L- sandwiches
S- chef salad

Thursday-
B- ????
L- Thanksgiving Dinner
D- snacks (or pie if I'm being totally honest)

Friday
B- pancakes (I always wake up really hungry when I overeat the day before)
L- hot dogs, chips, fruit
D- pizza

Saturday
B-  ????
L- grilled cheese with tomato soup
D- shepherds pie

So there we go.  We'll see how well we stick to this one.  It's hard to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment