Sunday, October 23, 2011

Menu

Planning a menu for this week was really hard...why?  Because of the 5 weeknights we will be home just one of them.  You would think this would make it easier....but some of those nights we still have to eat at home but it must be quick.  I also depend on leftovers a lot to make lunch and when we don't eat at home...there aren't any leftovers to use. So this is what I've come up with for this week...I'm betting it will change.

Breakfast
peanut butter muffins (taken from the freezer and thawed)
Hearty Oatmeal Pancakes (new recipe)
Oatmeal
Bagels
Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake
????

Lunch
leftover pizza
sub sandwiches
egg, ham, n cheese bagel sandwich
????

Supper
tuna casserole
Pasta e Fagioli with Italian Parmesan Bread
Meatball subs
Roast with sweet potatoes
We eat at AWANA each wednesday night. 
And we will be eating out twice this week. sigh

As you can see there are a lot of question marks and fly by the seat of my pants days this week.  It will just have to be that way.  We won't go hungry...I don't think.  :)  The pantry is full.  I just don't feel like I have enough of the weeks schedule to plan ahead very well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment