Friday, October 7, 2011

Woah!

That was a long long break!  Things really aren't slowing down much but I enjoy blogging so I am going to try to start up again. 

Meal plans are not going well so I am not even going to pretend to post one each week.  I do make a meal plan but we seem to have difficulty following it for the whole week.

School is going.  Sometimes I wish I could go with it.  I have discovered my utter disappoint in one of our programs and am struggling with sticking with it.  But we are trying to.  I also just bought a new program (to try to make up for not doing the icky one very often and to bring my preschooler into our school day more fluidly).  We ordered Five in A Row and although we've only done one story from it so far...I think I'm in LOVE!  We'll see how long the love lasts.  :)

The adoption is moving, I guess.  We are hearing very little (ie nothing) but we were warned about this stage.  We are mailing in our video footage for our video profile tomorrow.  I just got a new devotional called Trust, Hope, Pray that is really helpful.  It is about waiting and most days the verse and lesson hit me upside the head. 

So that's it in a nutshell.  I am going to try to post more often.  try.

No comments:

Post a Comment